Focus groups are usually carried out with groups of five to thirteen participants, and can reveal some really rich data. When well executed, a focus group creates an accepting environment that puts participants at ease and allows them to thoughtfully answer questions in their own words and add meaning to their answers, as well as allowing for in-depth discussion and free flow of ideas between the participants. It’s a fun, yet highly effective evaluation tool for any organisation.
We will work with you to make sure the question framework meets your organisational or project objectives. During the session we will keep the group on time, focussed on the topics, and ensure that all key issues are addressed, whilst also encouraging participation from all the group members. Following the session, the information we gather will be synthesised into a report with recommendations, for your immediate use.
Who is this for?
Focus groups are great for anyone who would like to find out some in-depth information from a specific group of people! They could be used to evaluate a volunteering experience, to gain feedback from a project team at the end of a project, to evaluate an exhibition with visitors, or for a range of other purposes.
Prices begin at £1100 + VAT. Included in this price are:
- A scoping meeting to discuss your brief and your research objectives, question framework drafting, and incorporation of anything you want to change within the framework
- 2 x consultants to undertake focus group
- Mini report from focus group providing high level findings with supporting quotes and any recommendations
- Travel and subsistence charged at actual cost
- Carbon offset of travel
- Office costs
We also have a range of optional extras you can add, including:
- Recruitment of focus group members and logistical arrangements for event
- Allocation for participant incentives
- Participatory walking interviews
- In-depth report
- Full verbatim transcript
Prices for extras available upon request.
Like what you see, but not quite sure yet? We pop all the latest workshops, tips and deals straight into INSPIRE. It’s free and it’s exclusive access for our professional community of 800 strong, people just like you.
Feedback from some of our clients:
‘Some good points for us to take away and consider!’
‘The support provided has been exactly what we needed.’