A practical guide to improving the visitor experience at your venue, concentrating on quick and easy areas that will really make a difference.
This day long workshop takes delegates through:
- simple ways to assess your current visitor experience
- how to identify areas that need improvement
- breaking down the visitor experience to focus effort on areas where it will make most difference to the visitor
- 20 simple ways to improve the visitor experience at your property or site.
This workshop is great for anyone responsible for planning and delivering engaging visitor experiences. It’s a chance to take time out from the day job to take a step back and take a fresh look at your visitor experience.
This programme is crammed with simple ways to assess your current visitor experience and identify key areas in need of improvement. You will be testing real case studies (including the experiences of the venue), exploring practical, achievable and above all SIMPLE solutions.
Our workshops are for up to 15 delegates – that’s less than £27.00 per person!
All our fun and inspiring workshops include:
- Follow-up email to all delegates and free support tools such as our Flickr galleries of best practice and INSPIRE email network
- Summary of evaluation data from the workshop – emailed to you within two weeks of the workshop
- Goody bags for all workshop delegates and additional resources available from £2.50 per person
- Travel and subsistence charged at actual cost
- Carbon offset of travel
All our prices are ex VAT.
Before today I was…‘Very unsure about what would happen / be achieved.’
During the session I was thinking…‘Some excellent ideas are coming out of the sessions.’
As a result of today I will…‘Be much more aware of surroundings as a visitor.’
Delegate comments, Cumbria Archive Services
‘Very focused, positive, practical, enjoyable learning sessions.’
Cumbria Archive Services
Like what you see, but not quite sure yet? Maybe you don’t want to buy a whole workshop but just want a place on one? Get in touch with us to discuss your training needs