Like the look of our workshops and training, but want something customised to your site, your team, or your visitors?
We can tailor any of our workshops or training sessions to suit your specific needs, or we can work with you to develop something entirely bespoke.
As a team we have a broad range of experience and knowledge covering all areas of the heritage sector, so whatever you are needing support with we can offer you professional, expert guidance. Our passion for helping the heritage sector is reflected in our fun and enthusiastic training style: no dull power points and soggy sandwiches here.
Through our varied programme of bespoke workshops and training we share our enthusiasm, knowledge and experience. We deliver inspiring, interactive training packed with useful, practical tips and advice.
There is a set bespoke workshop charge, but you can further customise your training with additional services, additional resources and tailored delegate packs.
- Our aim is to equip organisations with the in-house skills needed to continually grow and improve
- We ensure that every person who attends our training leaves feeling inspired to make a real difference and confident in their ability to do so
- We are passionate about helping heritage sites of all shapes and sizes to improve the quality of the experience they offer to visitors
- We work with all sizes and ranges of organisations: from small volunteer run museums, local authority sites, through to national organisations including The National Trust, Woodland Trust, National Lottery Heritage Fund and many more
- We have inspired and reinvigorated staff and volunteers from nature reserves, country parks, historic gardens, woodlands, national parks and AONB, museums, galleries, historic houses, archaeological sites and many more.
A sample menu of ready to go workshops:
- 20 ways to improve your visitor experience
- Supercharge your family offer
- What are your visitors really thinking?
- Interpretation for beginners
- Interpretation Masterclass
- Exciting writing for interpretation
- Trails that kick ass!
Travel, accommodation and subsistence for your workshop leader will be charged at cost.
‘This is really practical, empowering stuff. Thank you!’
‘Working with Greedy Squirrel and Kate Measures was an absolute pleasure; the communication, content and delivery were all supremely professional and the workshop itself (evaluating an HLF funded project) was great fun! Kate created a really high level of energy and engagement from the participants. I would have no hesitation in recommending Greedy Squirrel to anyone looking for this sort of service.’
Great Fen Project Manager
See how we’ve helped Dover Arts Development prepare for their breakthrough concert and exhibition on 20 May 2016. This event is the final event in DAD’s Culture Kent Dover Pilot Chalk Up to promote cultural tourism to Dover and Dover District and also marks DAD’s tenth anniversary.