Our grant application review service gives support and recommendations that have helped to change, shape and ultimately improve projects, partnerships and visitor experiences across many organisations as well as leverage funding.
We specialise in National Lottery Heritage Fund applications and celebrate a 98% funding success rate across all funding streams.
Our focus is on ensuring best practice and building capacity in organisations for the project legacy and future work. We aim to leave people confident about their grant application and with greater insight into what the funder is looking for in these areas.
We are able to offer an application ‘health check’ for NLHF applications of any size, to include some or all of the below, dependent on requirement:
- Advice and application form review available at Expression of Interest (EOI), Round 1 and Round 2 submission
- Provide advice on the level and focus of audience and stakeholder consultation required for your project
- Review of: activity plans, interpretation plans, legacy plans, training plans, evaluation strategy, consultation plans
- Write contractor and consultant briefs, volunteer profiles etc.
- E-mentoring sessions
- Tailored practical advice
- A thorough assessment of where improvement could be made and high level recommendations report for the client
- Recommendations and validation meeting to discuss recommendations with client
- Detailed recommended changes and explanatory comments using the track changes function
Additionally we are able to facilitate project development sessions and provide support to Boards of Trustees and project teams to ensure partnership-working is optimised.
Some of the sites and organisations we have recently supported in successfully applying for funding:
- The Wildlife Trust for Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire & Northamptonshire
- Natural Resources Wales
- Don Catchment Rivers Trust
- Aire Rivers Trust
- The Royal Horticultural Society
All of our projects can be found here
We advise that you contact us as soon as possible to discuss your project and evaluation requirements. We limit the number of projects we take on in order to guarantee we have sufficient time to dedicate our attention to each project.
Health Check costs will start from £500 and up to £3000 (ex. VAT) dependent on the level of support you need.
No project is ever too small, if we are excited by what you are doing, we will find a way to suit your budget. It is free to chat, so get in touch and we can discuss your requirements.
See our latest Secret Pointers from Successful National Lottery Heritage Fund Applicants article.
‘We heard last week but the news was embargoed by NLHF until this morning, amazingly the announcement mentions the whole £8m. So……………… huge thankyou to you for all your help knocking us into shape…. honestly all of us who worked with you know how much we owe you. We did get some feedback [from NLHF] who said our bid was one of, if not, the best.’
Senior Manager, July 2021
‘I think we are just about there with the application, in no small measure thanks to you and your superb coaching! Thank you so much for being so inspirational and supportive, I really appreciate all you have done for us, and the rest of the team do too, thankyou. We really needed that rigorous, external grilling you gave us!’
Senior Manager, February 2021
Like what you see, but not quite sure yet? Maybe you don’t want to buy a whole workshop but just want a place on one? We pop all the latest workshops, tips and deals straight into INSPIRE. It’s free and it’s exclusive access for our professional community of 1,000+ strong, people just like you.