Evaluation and audience insight is key to successful planning and effective use of resources. This beginners guide to evaluation workshop will introduce you to a variety of evaluation methods, provide top tips for doing evaluation and the essentials of analysing data.
This is a great one for people just starting a project or planning one, those new in post or organisations who want to start to develop a culture of evaluation.
We’ll cover when and where to evaluate to use your time best, different techniques for different situations, planning and how to make the most of your data. This workshop will help you to super-power your visitor experience, learning and interpretation through evaluation. The aims of this workshop are to leave delegates:
- Feeling more confident about developing an evaluation strategy
- With our ‘easy peasy evaluation strategy’ framework
- With the skills to decide when and how to evaluate, test, monitor and consult
- Knowing how to analyse data and communicate results effectively
- Ready to put learning from evaluation into action.
Our workshops are for up to 15 delegates – that’s less than £27.00 per person!
All our fun and inspiring workshops include:
- Follow-up email to all delegates and free support tools such as our Flickr galleries of best practice and INSPIRE email network
- Summary of evaluation data from the workshop – emailed to you within two weeks of the workshop
- Goody bags for all workshop delegates and additional resources available from £2.50 per person
- Travel and subsistence charged at actual cost
- Carbon offset of travel
All our prices are ex VAT.
“…its rare that I come out of training feeling excited to apply the tools and that’s down to how useful and relevant it was.”
Sophie, Canal and Rivers Trust, September 19
Before today I was…‘Knew it all or at least enough to get by’
During the session I was thinking…‘Very interesting, glad I came’
As a result of today I will…‘More knowledgeable on finding and evaluating an event’
Nidderdale AONB delegate
Before today I was…‘Not very knowledgeable of the amount of evaluation techniques to use and how telling they can be/how specific they can be’
During the session I was thinking…‘There’s a lot more to evaluation than I had imagined’
As a result of today I will…‘Be much more critical in future evaluations of projects/events. I feel much more confident. Thank you!’
Medway Valley delegate
Before today I was…‘Hoping to learn how to do evaluation more easily’
During the session I was thinking…‘Shocked at the potential of what we can do relatively easily’
As a result of today I will…‘Excited to put it into use to make my job easier’
Heritage Skills Centre delegate
Before today I was…‘Thinking about the range of evaluation options for the full range of projects for the Trust’
During the session I was thinking…‘Taking the right approach developing a strategic framework’
As a result of today I will…‘Feel confident that we can use more creative evaluation methods’
Heritage Skills Centre delegate
Like what you see, but not quite sure yet? Maybe you don’t want to buy a whole workshop but just want a place on one? Get in touch with us to discuss your training needs