Getting feedback from visitors about guided walks and talks can be tricky. Once the talk has finished, visitors can quickly disperse. This pack includes quick and simple evaluation methods that will help to make sure you don’t miss that valuable feedback.
With these ready to go ideas, you can start evaluating your walks and talks today.
In this 3 ways to evaluate guided walks and talks pack you will receive:
- Detailed instructions on three evaluation methods ideal for guided walks and talks
- Top tips on planning your evaluation
- Suggestions of insightful questions you may want to be asking
- Ready to go templates which you can print off and use straight away
- Plus an editable version which you can change to suit your individual activity
Our top three picks for evaluating guided walks and talks are:
- Instant voting
- 60 seconds comment card
- Guided walks and talks best practice check-list
If you have purchased more of our 3 ways to evaluate packs and find yourself with duplicates, then just get in touch and we will gladly swap for another awesome evaluation method.
Get in touch with us to discuss this or other training needs.
- This is a virtual product delivered to you via email upon payment.
- File formats: PowerPoint and PDF
- All our prices are ex VAT
We’re super proud of our products. We’ve spent a lot of time and energy coming up with the ideas for resources, developing them, testing them and creating them for you, all of this available to you, at just pocket money prices. As such, we gratefully ask you to respect our intellectual property. Please take a moment to read our copyright page to check you are able to use these products as you anticipate.
Like what you see, but not quite sure yet? We pop all the latest workshops, tips and deals straight into INSPIRE. It’s free and it’s exclusive access for our professional community of 1,000+ strong, people just like you.