Because we are passionate about what we do and we want to make it accessible to everyone, we offer our training at affordable prices, with bespoke packages to suit all budgets.
Through our varied programme of bespoke workshops and training we share our enthusiasm, knowledge and experience.
As a team we have a broad range of experience and knowledge covering all areas of the heritage sector, so whatever you need support with, we can offer you professional, expert guidance. Our passion is for helping the heritage sector is reflected in our fun and enthusiastic training style: no dull powerpoints and soggy sandwiches here.
We provide practical tips, advice, solutions and most importantly, inspiration.
- Our aim is to equip organisations with the in-house skills needed to continually grow and improve
- We ensure that every person who attends our training leaves feeling inspired to make a real difference and confident in their ability to do so
- We are passionate about helping heritage sites of all shapes and sizes to improve the quality of the experience they offer to visitors
- We work with all sizes and ranges of organisations: from small volunteer run museums, local authority sites, through to national organisations including The National Trust, Woodland Trust, Heritage Lottery Fund and many more
- We have inspired and reinvigorated staff and volunteers from nature reserves, country parks, historic gardens, woodlands, national parks and AONB, museums, galleries, historic houses, archaeological sites and many more.
A sample menu of ready to go workshops:
- 20 ways to improve your visitor experience
- Supercharge your family offer
- What are your visitors really thinking?
- Interpretation for beginners
- Interpretation Masterclass
- Exciting writing for interpretation
- Trails that kick ass!
Like the look of our workshops and training, but want something customised to your site, your team, or your visitors? We can tailor any of our workshops to suit your specific needs, or we can work with you to develop an entirely bespoke workshop.
Like what you see, but not quite sure yet? Maybe you don’t want to buy a whole workshop but just want a place on one? Get in touch to discuss your training needs.
‘This is really practical, empowering stuff. Thank you!’
‘Working with Greedy Squirrel and Kate Measures was an absolute pleasure; the communication, content and delivery were all supremely professional and the workshop itself (evaluating an HLF funded project) was great fun! Kate created a really high level of energy and engagement from the participants. I would have no hesitation in recommending Greedy Squirrel to anyone looking for this sort of service.’
Great Fen Project Manager