Through our varied programme of bespoke workshops and training we share our enthusiasm, knowledge and experience. We provide practical tips, advice, solutions and most importantly inspiration.
- Our aim is to equip organisations with the in-house skills needed to continually grow and improve
- We ensure that every person who attends our training leaves feeling inspired to make a real difference and confident in their ability to do so
- We are passionate about helping heritage sites of all shapes and sizes to improve the quality of the experience they offer to visitors
- We work with all sizes and ranges of organisations: from small volunteer run museums, local authority sites, through to national organisations including The National Trust, Woodland Trust, Heritage Lottery Fund and many more
- We have inspired and reinvigorated staff and volunteers from nature reserves, country parks, historic gardens, woodlands, national parks and AONB, museums, galleries, historic houses, archaeological sites and many more
Because we are passionate about what we do and because we want to make our training accessible to everyone, we offer a range of services all at affordable prices, with bespoke packages to suit all budgets.
A sample menu of ready to go workshops:
- 20 ways to improve your visitor experience
- Supercharge your family offer
- What are your visitors really thinking?
- Interpretation for beginners
- Exciting writing for interpretation
- Trails that kick ass!
‘Working with Greedy Squirrel and Kate Measures was an absolute pleasure; the communication, content and delivery were all supremely professional and the workshop itself (evaluating an HLF funded project) was great fun! Kate created a really high level of energy and engagement from the participants. I would have no hesitation in recommending Greedy Squirrel to anyone looking for this sort of service.’
Kate Carver, Great Fen Project Manager
‘Heritage Insider provides a friendly and approachable service – the team takes time to listen to the requirements of the client and to work closely with them. This is really important at a time when staff capacity is so stretched.’
Helen Johnson, Staffordshire Museums
Like what you see, but not quite sure yet? Maybe you don’t want to buy a whole workshop but just want a place on one? We pop all the latest workshops, tips and deals straight into INSPIRE. It’s free and it’s exclusive access for our professional community of 800 strong, people just like you.