This is a half day introduction workshop for using Google Analytics for evaluation.
This workshop can cover all or some of the following:
- An introduction to Google Analytics and how it works
- What is Analytics good for and what can’t it do (what are its limitations)?
- A guided tour of the dashboard
- Using basic metrics to understand who is visiting your website (visitor segmentation) and what they are doing (behaviour)
- Using Google Analytics to improve the basic search engine optimisation of your website
- Setting up basic reporting so that you can get bespoke metrics for your site to feed into your project reporting
- How this information can help you to improve your website
- How Google Analytics sits with other evaluation tools
- A guided discussion on further things you might like to explore using Google Analytics
This workshop price includes VAT at the standard UK rate.
Travel, accommodation and subsistence for your workshop leader will be charged at cost.
Like what you see, but not quite sure yet? Maybe you don’t want to buy a whole workshop but just want a place on one? We pop all the latest workshops, tips and deals straight into INSPIRE. It’s free and it’s exclusive access for our professional community of 800 strong, people just like you.