Our support and recommendations have helped to change, shape and ultimately improve projects, partnerships and visitor experiences across many organisations as well as leverage funding.
Our focus is on ensuring best practice and building capacity in organisations for the project legacy and future work. We aim to leave people confident about their grant application and with greater insight into what the funder is looking for in these areas.
We celebrate a 98% funding success rate across all funding streams.
We are able to offer an application ‘health check’ for HLF applications of any size, to include some or all of the below, dependent on requirement:
- Provide advice on the level and focus of audience and stakeholder consultation required for your project
- Review of: activity plans, LCAPs, interpretation plans, legacy plans, training plans, evaluation strategy, consultation plans
- Write contractor and consultant briefs, volunteer profiles etc
- E-mentoring sessions
- Tailored practical advice
- A thorough assessment of where improvement could be made and high level recommendations report for the client
- Recommendations and validation meeting to discuss recommendations with client
- Detailed recommended changes and explanatory comments using the track changes function
Additionally we are able to facilitate project development sessions and provide support to Boards of Trustees and project teams to ensure partnership-working is optimised.
Some of the sites and organisations we have recently supported in successfully applying for funding:
- Pennine Prospects
- Shakespeare Birthplace Trust
- Don Catchment River Trust
- Freshwater Habitats Trust
- Garganey Trust
We advise that you contact us as soon as possible to discuss your project and evaluation requirements. We limit the number of projects we take on in order to guarantee we have sufficient time to dedicate our attention to each project.
Health Check costs will start from £350 and up to £2000 dependent on the level of support you need.
No project is ever too small, if we are excited by what you are doing, we will find a way to suit your budget. It is free to chat, so get in touch and we can discuss your requirements.
See our latest Secret Pointers from Successful Heritage Lottery Fund Applicants article.
‘Worth every penny. We learnt a huge amount of stuff about engagement and HLF processes which we are enthusing others with.’
John Housham, Don Catchment River Trust
‘The best thing we did in our HLF development year was to engage Kate. Endlessly knowledgeable, helpful and enthusiastic, she more than delivered on all the things we originally asked – and provided a huge amount of extra advice and support that guided us through the whole process.’
Penny Williams, Freshwater Habitats Trust
Like what you see, but not quite sure yet? Maybe you don’t want to buy a whole workshop but just want a place on one? We pop all the latest workshops, tips and deals straight into INSPIRE. It’s free and it’s exclusive access for our professional community of 800 strong, people just like you.