Planning evaluation will never be the same again! Evaluation Trumps will inspire you with new ideas, help you assess the best method for your next project and produce some fun filled friendly competition.
We have selected 38 tried and tested evaluation methods and rated them on their level of required skill, overall cost, time to complete, depth and breadth of information and overall awesomeness!
- Play Evaluation Trumps with your colleagues for a fun way to kick start project planning
- Use them in team meetings to increase awareness of different evaluation methods
- Use the Evaluation Trump cards to critically review your current evaluation strategy (or lack of)
- Featuring details of 38 evaluation methods
- Beautifully made, quality finished cards
- Full instructions on how to play
- Evaluation Trumps is totally unique and exclusive to Greedy Squirrel
Don’t take our word for it, here is what some of our users thought:
“We loved the evaluation top trumps! Good fun and really helpful!”
“I had been looking for innovative evaluation resources to use in botanic gardens and I came across the Greedy Squirrel materials. I used the evaluation trump team activity to work with educators and volunteers and co-decide which evaluation methods to use for their learning programme.
The ‘family events’ and ‘guided walks and talks’ evaluation tools also gave me inspiration to develop evaluation methods for the learning programme of a botanic garden.
The resources are easy to use, have excellent design, include very clear guidelines and offer good ideas of tools to help you measure the impact of your activities. Very rarely have I seen in the sector similar resources that can be easily used by practitioners, plus they are definitely good value for money.”
Like what you see, but not quite sure yet? We pop all the latest workshops, tips and deals straight into INSPIRE. It’s free and it’s exclusive access for our professional community of 800 strong, people just like you.