Rome wasn’t built in a day, but exceptional visitor experiences can be made in a week.
A 5 day intensive coaching package is the ultimate professional development package. It can completely transform the way you think.
We will re-invigorate your passion, re-inspire you to recognise what is possible, push you to think in new ways and equip you with the necessary skills and capacity needed to make a real difference to your site or organisation.
The whole week is tailored to your needs and will allow you to step away from your usual routine, take time to reflect on what you do and how to move forward. It is the ideal way to update your knowledge and develop a positive and realistic plan of action.
A 5 day intensive coaching package will include a mix of: site visits, practical exercises, training, assisted research, exploring real case studies, professional reviews and support in planning.
It sounds intense and a little scary, but we work hard to make sure it is enjoyable, effective and hugely rewarding.
Intensive coaching is perfect for:
- Someone new to a job or entering the heritage sector from other industries
- Anyone who has had a change of role, or been given additional responsibilities
- Kick-starting a challenging project
- A new team
- An existing team that wants to kick-start it’s performance, change the way it works and work towards common goals.
What do we get?
- Exclusive 1 to 1 coaching with one of our highly skilled industry experts
- Completion certificate
- Written reference
- Free, unlimited supporting resources, handouts and reading lists from our extensive catalogue
- Entrance fees for all site visits
- Lunch and refreshments when off site
Standard cost is for one person. You can add additional people to the same package (up to a total of 4) at a cost of £150 per person.
This coaching price includes VAT at the standard UK rate.
Travel, accommodation and subsistence for your mentor will be charged at cost.
“Working with Heritage Insider/Kate was just the catalyst we needed to focus our thoughts and aspirations and to find a way forward for the Staffordshire Regimental Museums partnership.”
Sarah Elsom, Staffordshire Regimental Museums
VAT may not apply for international coaching. International bookings are welcomed for coaching in the UK or in your own country. Contact us and we will give you a personalised quote.
Like what you see, but not quite sure yet? Maybe you don’t want to buy a whole workshop but just want a place on one? We pop all the latest workshops, tips and deals straight into INSPIRE. It’s free and it’s exclusive access for our professional community of 800 strong, people just like you.