Temporary exhibitions are a great way of driving in new visitors, and encouraging repeat visits, but are yours fulfilling the desired objectives?
Evaluating your temporary exhibitions will help to guide the design and development of future exhibitions.
In this 3 ways to evaluate a temporary exhibition pack you will receive:
- Detailed instructions on three evaluation methods ideal for exhibitions
- Top tips on planning your evaluation
- Suggestions of insightful questions you may want to be asking
- Ready to go templates which you can print off and use straight away
- Plus an editable version which you can change to suit your individual activity
Our top three choices for evaluating a temporary exhibition are:
- Visitor observations
- Personal meaning mapping
- Give us your review comment card
If you have purchased more of our 3 ways to evaluate packs and find yourself with duplicates, then just get in touch and we will gladly swap for another awesome evaluation method.
Get in touch with us to discuss this or other training needs
- This is a virtual product delivered to you via email upon payment.
- File formats: Power Point, PDF and Microsoft Word Documents
- All our prices are ex VAT
We’re super proud of our products. We’ve spent a lot of time and energy coming up with the ideas for resources, developing them, testing them and creating them for you, all of this available to you, at just pocket money prices. As such, we gratefully ask you to respect our intellectual property. Please take a moment to read our copyright page to check you are able to use these products as you anticipate.
Like what you see, but not quite sure yet? We pop all the latest workshops, tips and deals straight into INSPIRE. It’s free and it’s exclusive access for our professional community of 800 strong, people just like you.