A practical guide to improving the visitor experience at your venue, concentrating on quick and easy areas that will really make a difference.
This day long workshop takes delegates through:
- simple ways to assess your current visitor experience
- how to identify areas that need improvement
- breaking down the visitor experience to focus effort on areas where it will make most difference to the visitor
- 20 simple ways to improve the visitor experience at your property or site.
This workshop is great for anyone responsible for planning and delivering engaging visitor experiences. It’s a chance to take time out from the day job to take a step back and take a fresh look at your visitor experience.
This programme is crammed with simple ways to assess your current visitor experience and identify key areas in need of improvement. You will be testing real case studies (including the experiences of the venue), exploring practical, achievable and above all SIMPLE solutions.
All our fun and inspiring workshops include:
- Follow-up email to all delegates and free support tools such as our Flickr galleries of best practice and INSPIRE email network
- Summary of evaluation data from the workshop – emailed to you within two weeks of the workshop
- Delegate packs and additional resources available from £2.50 per person
Travel, accommodation and subsistence for your workshop leader will be charged at cost. All our prices are ex VAT
Like what you see, but not quite sure yet? Maybe you don’t want to buy a whole workshop but just want a place on one? Get in touch with us to discuss your training needs
Before today I was…”Very unsure about what would happen / be achieved”
During the session I was thinking…”Some excellent ideas are coming out of the sessions”
As a result of today I will…”Be much more aware of surroundings as a visitor”
Comments from a Cumbria Archive Services delegate
“Very focused, positive, practical, enjoyable learning sessions.”
Anne Rowe, Cumbria Archive Services